In honor of the VisitMyrtleBeach.com 300 at the Kentucky Speedway this weekend, check out Blake’s top five favorite things about racing at this track!
- Running: “I like to go for a run outside of the track and through the fan zone. From the Motorhome lot all the way out and around the track is 3 miles. It’s something I have been doing there for years.”
- Fitness: “Another cool thing is they [Kentucky Speedway] have a fitness center in the garage for us [teams] to use. It’s rare to have that at a track and nice to get a quick workout in.”
- Track: “My favorite part about the track itself is how bumpy it is and how you can move around and find a line that your car likes.”
- XFINITY Exclusive: “This race in particular is a XFINITY stand-alone event, so there is no cup race. It’s cool because you know that everyone there at the track is there to watch your race and it’s cool to be one of 40 guys out there.”
- Night Crawler: “It’s a night race, and I love night races!”
The VisitMyrtleBeach.com 300 will take place Saturday, September 26 at 8:00 PM ET. To learn more about the area, visit LeafFilter Racing.